Hello,

I have a problem concerning the implementation of my bibdesk database (Im working with a mac, bibdesk 1.3.18 and lyx 1.5.5).

I have a lot of entries in my database and the implementation into lyx works perfect with one minor point that concerns me. When I declare an entry in BibDesk as an article, the output in the actual lyx-file, e.g. pdf-file, changes all words into small letters. For instance the title of an entry which I entered as "Shukko (employee transfers) and tacit knowledge exchange in Japanese supply networks: the electronics industry case" appears as
"Shukko (employee transfers) and tacit
knowledge exchange in japanese supply networks: the electronics industry case."

Needless to say that I want it to be "Japanese supply networks" instead of "japanese supply networks". The same happens with names, which should definitely be written with a capitol letter at the beginning.

I also recognized that when I declare it as a book in Bibdesk/Bibtex, every word starts with a capitol letter.

My question now is, can I manipulate the output somehow so that it appears the way it should?

Thanks in advance,

ben