Hi,

in the Mac installer for 1.6.0rc4, the new elsarticle class is included,
but the corresponding template file elsarticle.lyx is not copied to
~/Library/Application Support/LyX-1.6/templates. (the file is present
inside the LyX package). I also tried moving my old Lyx-1.5 user
directory out of the way to simulate a fresh install, and a reconfigure
inside LyX without results. The LaTeX classes are installed in my
private texmf tree and do work.

Is this a bug in the installer? If yes there might be other template
files also affected, which I haven't tested.

cheers, Nils