baseliner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Just tried it, and that worked, too. Must have gone in just after rc4.
> > But we expect rc5 next week. Or you can compile from svn.
>
> Excellent! I'll wait till next week for RC5.. been a long time since I
> compiled
> anything on OSX.. :) Thanks for confirming!

I just tried this in RC5.. it isn't working.. here's the error I'm getting:

 ...Sun Nov  2 16:40:17 2008}{\citep{wiel96}}

I've run across a `}' that doesn't seem to match anything.
For example, `\def\a#1{...}' and `\a}' would produce
this error. If you simply proceed now, the `\par' that
I've just inserted will cause me to report a runaway
argument that might be the root of the problem. But if
your `}' was spurious, just type `2' and it will go away.