And if your language is not on the list, and you know a little Python,
I recommend Pygments (http://pygments.org) a very nice syntax
colouring package that generates, among other things, LaTeX which you
then can include as a file in your LyX document.

--
Ernesto Posse

Applied Formal Methods Group - Software Technology Lab
School of Computing
Queen's University - Kingston, Ontario, Canada