On Nov 5, 2008, at 1:48 PM, Robert Orr wrote:

I would just move them myself to the directory where you have your .lyx source file.

Then, open the .lyx file in a text editor, and then use find and replace to adjust the filename to the new location.

I totally agree that that works, but it would be nice to have some kind of automated wrap feature. Or else moving the document around, or emailing is tricky, unless you keep one directory per document as Erez suggested...

As I said: with scientific workplace there is the SAVE AS "wrap" option which consolidates all files into one. You can then email or move this file and recreate the unbundled version without knowing which files are needed. Lyx is much better for me than sciword, but this feature would be useful to have in lyx too. I was curious if there is something close to that feature.

-Ivan