Frank Grimm wrote:
On 06/11/2008 13:51, rgheck wrote:
Frank Grimm wrote:
Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to put an itemized list into a table? The toolbar buttons for it are disabled when the cursor is inside a table cell.
I'm using Lyx 1.6rc5 on Windows.

You can do this, but I think you have to set the width of the cell explicitly

Thanks, after setting the column width it worked fine :-)

I don't myself understand the reason you have to do this, other than that you can get LaTeX errors if you try to use environments in cells that don't have the width set. I mean, I guess that's the obvious reason, but why it should work that way, I don't know.

Uwe: This seems like a question a lot of people will have. Should we add something about it to the docs?

rh