Mike Meredith wrote:
On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:27:07 -0500, Richard Heck wrote:
Mike Meredith wrote:
I was previously able (in version 1.5.6) to right-click on a
minipage (or the little grey flag saying "Box (Minipage)") to get a
little dialog box containing options for changing minipages.

Do you get a context menu with "Settings" at the bottom? If so, click "Settings".

I'm not sure "Settings" is very clear. Maybe "Options" would be
better?

Ak! Too much work has frazzled my brain ... I was going to mention this
in the first message. No, I don't get a context menu at all .. unless
you count one that says "No action defined".

I'm guessing you have some kind of conflict with your preferences. Did you have a customized bind file? or ui file? Maybe the best thing to do here would be to copy your old LyX user directory elsewhere and let LyX create a new one for you.

rh