This is probably a bug with subfig handling which blocks me from using
1.6 from now till repaired or when any workaround is advised. This
works well in 1.5.6. In attachment I put sample which is cut from my
large file causing problems. Note inset is put intentionally -
certainly this shall work without note inset too.

It seems that specific handling added to cope with subfig package
causes big troubles when using mwbk class (Polish book class).

Please confirm this and tell whether put and bugzilla entry for this?
--
Manveru
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]