I am using lyx version 1.6 on Windows XP. I want to use the ACM SIGGRAPH
document class. It shows up in the drop-down menu for document classes but it's
listed like this:  "Unavailable:ACM SigGraph". This looked ominous but I
selected it anyway and got the following error message: "the document class
acmsiggraph could not be loaded".

What does this mean? How does lyx determine which document classes are
available and which aren't? It seems strange that it would know this document
class existed but would not allow me to choose it. Is there some easy way to
make it available?

-brian