Hi, all.

I promise I'll be quiet after this post--I don't mean to pester (or imply by any stretch that I'm unhappy with LyX in general!). But can anyone comment on this?

For what it's worth, I really do like LyX, and I'm not trying to troll or put on anyone. I'm just curious about the capabilities and hoping not a little to spur its adoption among my general work populace.

Thanks again,

Ethan