Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
'pdflatex' works fine but 'dvi' don't. I have this in my preamble:
\rhead{}
\rhead{\includegraphics[clip=,scale=.3] {graphics/my_logo.png}}

Idea someone?

Err, ERT is not handled by LyX and including a png via includegraphics
is not possible.

I knew there was something obvious but couldn't find it :-)

Create the eps by hand or maybe use the following in
your document instead:

I can't do that as this is in the preamble. Or can I just use the \rhead command in the document?

If not, is there something like conditional include with LateX? Something like that (in pseudo C-like code):

\includegraphics{
  \engine == 'dvi' ? graphics/my_logo.eps : graphics/my_logo.png}
}

Thanks,
Abdel.