jezZiFeR wrote:
No, but I´ve downloaded it now. Which components would I have to install? Sytem Tools and UNIX Development Support? Could I uninstall this tools after having installed Aspell?
Thanks!
I am not sure exactly which portion provides the compiling code, I installed the whole package. 2GB total installed size, and you may do what you like with it afterwards.