In layout directory "stdinsets.inc", there are definitions of Info:menu, Info:shortcut, and Info:shortcuts. It appears that these are the ones to define the menu/shortcut styles in the help files. However, I don't see there is anyway to use these from LyX menu. Actually, the definitions in Logical Markup module is listed in Edit->Text Style.

I am a little confused. Shouldn't these "Info:???" styles be available from the LyX Menu, like Algorithm, Box, ERT, etc? Or am I only supposed to copy them and make my own in a layout or module file?

I am using lyx 1.6 on Windows.

Thanks.

Max