Pavel Sanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > P.S. Should I also report this bug somewhere on CTAN where the
packages reside?
> > I can't figure out for the love of God where I can sign up for a user
account on the Koma Script website, though my German is good enough. It
> > only lets _existing_ users log in or renew passwords though!
> > http://www.komascript.de/forum/
>
> at least put it into our bugzilla.
> pavel

Well, I finally heard back from the guy who maintains the Koma-script
package.
I was amazed of the level of detail he offered in his answer, but
basically the issues are within the hyperref package and how
koma-script is able to work with hyperref.
So, I didn't want to bother the LyX developers with this...
Latex 2e needs fixes! :)

Alex