24 nov 2008 kl. 17.05 skrev Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Johan Tegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
One of the suggested solution is using the subfig package instead.
However, LyX automatically adds \usepackage{subfig} to the latex
preamble when a subfigure caption is added to a figure via the GUI.
This result in the above error. Can adding subfigure be avoided? Can I
force LyX to use subfig instead? Or is there perhaps any other
solution to this dilemma without resorting to ERT?

LyX 1.6.0 has switched to using subfig instead of subfigure. Maybe an
incentive to upgrade ?

JMarc

Indeed. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I cannot upgrade to qt4 for other reasons and there is yet no binary for debian. Will install first thing when available though.