Max Bian wrote:
I am using LyX 1.6 on Windows Vista. If I have the three toolbar panels on three separate rows, it works fine. If I put two of them on one line, LyX will not be able to restore them correctly when I start it next time: the second one on the row will go all the way to the right and I cannot see any icons.

Anyone else seeing this?

Max

I have reported this bug. So, you can search the achieve. This bug is on QT, not caused by Lyx. A workaround is the let the bar be "float", but near the original position. Then it will restore it's position, ^_^.