Hi all,

sorry for having sent my suggestion about how to define the url color just
to Nikos and not to the list. This was because I forgot to use Reply all.
I  use \usepackage[usenames]{color} and the hyperref package with the
article class so I wasn't aware about the conflicts between the hyperref
package and the koma-script book class which Nikos has noticed. I couldn't
provide any further advice about that but maybe the Koma script manual gives
some useful suggestion.
Pierfranco