HI Paula

Piece of cake. In LyX, go into Document -> Settings. On the "Document Class" page there is an area for class options. Put leqno in the custom options box and it will use the leqno LaTeX option which puts equations on the left.

-Neil

Neil Hepburn, Economics Instructor
Department of Social Sciences, Augustana Faculty
University of Alberta
4901-46 Avenue
Camrose, Alberta  T4V 2R3

Phone (780) 679-1588