Nikos Alexandris wrote:
On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 05:36 +0100, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
Hi all!

Is there any quick-hack to *move* chapter/section/subsection numbers off
the main text-body, e.g. move it to the frame (well... left from the
main text)?

Something like...

1      Title of Chapter 1"

       This is chapter 1 - This is chapter 1 - This is chapter 1

2      Title of Chapter 2

       This is chapter 2 - This is chapter 2 - This is chapter 2

2.1    This is Section 2.1

2.2.1  This is SubSection 2.2.1

Kind Regards, Nikos

Sorry, there is an important detail I did not mention: I use the
koma-book class.
All of this is configurable via koma-specific commands. I don't use those classes often, so I don't remember them. But it's all in the docs.

rh