hi all,

When performing a DVI build, sometimes I get latex errors. On the command line, latex gives me the option of simply pressing <Enter> and attempting to continue and in many cases it gives me the desired result.

In LyX v1.6.0 I get a message box with all the latex errors/warnings so it looks like LyX got the latex backend to continue past these errors but it does not update the DVI. So it seems like LyX is aborting the DVI update. Is there any way to instruct LyX to go ahead with the DVI build unless latex itself dies in the process?

Manoj