Hello all,

I'm just finishing a thesis. I have at some point half way through
accidentally (or stupidly) changed my citation style from (Aristotle,
1933) to the same, without the brackets.

I can manually click on each citation field and change them back to
the style with the brackets, but is there a way to make them all match
automatically? I have a lot of citations...

I came to Lyx from LaTeX and [favourite editor here] because I fiddled
with the code too much, but am wondering if it might be quicker to
export to LaTeX and find/replace or something.

Apologies if this is something that is done when building the document
in LaTeX that I haven't noticed.

I'm using Lyx 1.5.6 on Ubuntu 8.10.

Many thanks,
Tom.