Von: Joachim Kreimer-de Fries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: 7. Dezember 2008 14:52:59 MEZ

Betreff: Re: Import RTF > Lyx 1.6 error

Am 04.12.2008 um 15:49 schrieb Konrad Hofbauer:

If there is no native os x version, then install macports (<http:// www.macports.org/>), and from there install the needed packages.

I made the same experience as Joachim K. Rennstich, so I followed the advice of Konrad Hofbauer, downloaded the Mac-OSX 10.4 Tiger version of MacPorts, made the standard MacPorts-1.6.0-10.4-Tiger.dmg installing, the installer program said "MacPorts have been successfully installed at your system" or the like,

but now I'm puzzling about:

==> How to "install the needed packages" (i. e. the rtf2latex2e script or package) "from there" (MacPorts?).

Testwise I called in the Terminal
sudo port -d selfupdate
with the answer: "sudo: port: command not found"

Konrad or others, can you tell me how to install rtf2latex2e with MacPorts?
How can I proof if MacPorts is installed rightly, how to run it?

Hopefully, joachim

--
MacTeXLive 2008 - TeXShop 2.18-svn - LyX 1.6
MacBook Pro OSX 10.4.11 Tiger