Thanks to everyone, reading the documents you linked, I managed to obtain
the exact result I needed. Basically, I searched the wiki and never found
the illustrated guide Dominik linked :)
With that guide and using JabRef, as suggested by rgheck, I have now a fully
setted and working bibliography for my own test document and will now teach
my girlfriend how to achieve the same result :)
Very nice, thanks a lot! But it is only perfect if used in combination with
the super command suggested by rgheck :)
It should be added to the illustrated guide indeed, in my opinion.
Thanks to everyone for your help, sure I didn't understimate the power of
Lyx, I just thought it was too hard to achieve my goal, and I was wrong :)
Greetings and thanks again,

Luca D.M.