On Dec 13, 2008, at 12:02 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

Jens Noeckel wrote:
I got a reply,

that was me.

but it seems to assume that I had the Outline view
open. In my case, the crash has nothing to do with the Outline view,
it's really easy to reproduce.

but it's definitely independent from bug 5540, which is about wrong math macro
initialization.

Maybe some of you who also had similar crashed can compare to the
descriptions on that page.

FWIW, I couldn't reproduce the crash with 1.6.1svn (while I can trigger bug
5540), so there's hope that yours is already fixed in SVN.

Yes, the crash I saw does indeed seem to be fixed in today's newly released LyX 1.6.1.

Thanks,
Jens