Hello,

I'm trying to write some matrix row operations with lyx (solving a linear
system if equations), so I need to have the row operations over/under an arrow.
With one or two it's no problem, I can use \xrightarrow and put one above and
if needed one below. I'm stuck though with what to do if i want to put a third
(or more) operations in there. I can put a vector and a regular arrow in one of
the entries, but then the size doesn't match. I tried putting a matrix above
the \xrightarrow but lyx doesn't let me do it.

Is there another way?

Thanks