Dear all,
I've just built LyX 1.6.1 on my system, and wanted to thank for the
devel's efforts. Per all the application does not feel that different
from the 1.5.x series, however it feels much more usable. And beamer
documents compile, so I'm happy.
Happy holidays,
Liviu

PS Only a glitch with my "article" CV, but hope I can solve it. It
seems a glitch on handling figures.