José Vargas wrote:
Hi, I'm using the lastest version...
1.6.1 And I have this problem: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2048/lyxmb2.png I get that error when I click "See PostScript"..... It's in spanish, but the error is something like "There isn't information to see the postscript". If I click "See PDF" and "See DVI".. It worls fine... Please helpme!! I have installed and uninstalled it twice..!!

LyX needs to know what program to use to view the Postscript output. The configuration script looks for a Postscript viewer but may not have found one. Do you have GSView (or some other PS viewer) installed? If so, go to Tools > Preferences... > File Handling > File formats and pick Postscript in the drop-down list. Look at the viewer entry. By default, it says 'auto', which I believe means open the Postscript output file in the default viewer registered with Windows (the one that would be run if you double-clicked a file with a .ps extension). You can change that to point directly to the executable file for your favorite Postscript viewer (and then click Save). Note that if the viewer is not on the system command path, you'll need either to put a full path to it in the viewer entry or add the path to Tools > Preferences... > Paths > PATH prefix (which is what I did with the path to GSview on my system).

/Paul