On Wednesday 2008-12-24 06:36, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
>Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>> in Lyx 1.6.1, when in a Lyx-Code paragraph, inserting an index entry
>> (Alt-I,D) puts the font selection into a somewhat undefined state.
>> Just typing produces roman font, but hitting Ctrl-Alt-P still produces
>> roman font; only issuing Ctrl-Alt-P once again finally gives typewriter
>> font inside the inset.
>
>I don't think this is a bug. Why should LyX code inside the index
>inset be required? Insets do not support paragraph styles.

That's not what I was saying. In a LyX-code paragraph, I create an
index inset. That the index inset contains a regular paragraph
is _perfectly_ fine -- because I do not want the properties from
the LyX-Code environment (indent and non-breaking lines).

The issue at hand is that starting to type in the inset produces
roman font, but hitting Ctrl-Alt-P to switch to typewrite font
(not lyx-code) has no effect at first.