Pavel Sanda wrote:
> - possibility to use context menu for assign (i think we agree here)

Yes

> - possibility to use graphics dialog for changin group definition as it
>   is now without any additional clicking around (i'm not sure we agree
> here) - possibility to define new group inside the graphics dialog (also
> not sure about your position)

I think these should not be done directly in the graphics dialog, but I see
your point about usability and that it should be accesible from there.

So the best choice would probably be a combo with existing groups to selct a
group for the given graphic, and an "Define new group..." button that opens a
new dialog where you can define a new group.

I think that would make the distinction clear enough, and would be usable.

Jürgen