Hi all!
I'm using Lyx 1.6.0 to write my master thesis. It's all fine, except two
points for which I dont' find solutions neither in the archives nor other
forums.

1- Bibliography header. I'm using document class BOOK and fancy headers.
Bilbiografy appears capitalized and both in upper-left and upper-right
corners, which is annoying for me. I would like to have it not capitalized
and just in one corner.

2- Bibliography and TOC. Ok, just marking the option in the Bibtex Generated
Bibliography, it does the correct TOC, but when using the generated PDF and
clicking there in toc, the hyperlink brings me to the chapter before.

Thanks in advance

Pablo