I'm using LyX in multiple lynx environments. In every case I use the
latest version available in that Linux distro's officially sanctioned
repositories. (It's the best way I know to keep the package manager from
breaking something when I let it update my system...)

At the moment I'm using OpenSuSE 11.0 in which I'm using LyX 1.5.4

And I have great difficulty reading the text in the pull down menus.
I'm running in KDE and have tried enlarging every font in kcontrol.
And I've tried setting a larger fontsize under the GTK style and fonts
settings. (And yes I restarted KDE after making that setting) But
nothing seams to enlarge the font used by LyX in the pull down menus.

Is there a way????