Kamran SHAFQAT schrieb:

i have attach the file which i am using as my msater file and including chapter as child documents. The result is same as this file. i hope that is works

You are intensively using TeX code and your preamble is quite huge. So it seems that you are a LaTeX expert. But many things you are using as TeX code can already be done directly with LyX, for example \clearpage and the nomenclature stuff. I cleaned it a bit up in the attached file. Furthermore are you using a lot of LaTeX-packages that do basically the same. For example are you using a koma-script document class, therefore you don't need to load packages like tocbibind and caption. Koma-script provides all the features of these packages.

The more LaTeX-packages and TeX code you are using the problems you can get until you are not exactly knowing what you code. I guess that either the packages fncychap and nomenclature don't work well together or that one your (undocumented) preamble settins cause the problems.

Sorry that I cannot help your further, but your preamble is much to complicated to understand it within 10 minutes.

regards Uwe