Hi,

I am trying to type some PHP code (within a listing command).
On a pdflatex output, I get a Single quotation mark when I type an
Apostrophe.
Where should I  look at to fix it?
Thanks
Regards
mario

ps (bad cut&paste)
http://unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0000.pdf
0027    APOSTROPHE
       '
       = apostrophe-quote (1.0)
       = APL quote
       • neutral (vertical) glyph with mixed
usage
       • 2019 ’ is preferred for apostrophe
       • preferred characters in English for paired
         quotation marks are 2018 ‘ & 2019 ’
       → 02B9 ʹ modifier letter prime
       → 02BC ʼ modifier letter apostrophe
       → 02C8 ˈ modifier letter vertical line