NinaNutz wrote:
I have a big problem... My thesis is finished and I cannot compile the complete
pdf. When I export to pdf (any option) I only export 52 pages. My thesis is 350
pages more or less... but I cannot compile the complete one. The list of
contents, figures and tables doesn't appears either.

Is there anything suspicious (warnings or errors) in Document->Latex Log (there probably is)?

Make a copy of your LyX file, and then in that copy, delete big parts of the document, export to PDF, see if it works, put the part back in (undo), delete a smaller part, ... Thus, trying to narrow down where the problem comes from.

Usually within half an hour or so (or much shorter), you know what the offending part is.

HTH,
Konrad