Hi, My footnotes are all coming out in italics when I export to html. This does not happen with DVI or PDF. But I use html export a lot so am looking for a solution.

In Preferences > File Handling > Converters > LaTeX -> HTML I've been successfully using htlatex to export html files. And it works great. But,...

My original problem was that footnotes were all placed in separately-linked html files. I didn't like that. So I searched and found an addition to the parameters that solved that --- by adding ",fn-in" to the parameters.

htlatex $$i "xhtml,fn-in"

I've failed to find the parameter change or addition to format the footnotes normally. Does anyone here know the secret?

thanks much,

jamie faunt