Hi

I want to use sweave in a beamer presentation. I found the following article
http://ggorjan.blogspot.com/2008/09/using-beamer-with-lyx-sweave.html

and I implemented the laypout file as suggested, but changed it, based
on the BeamerUserGuide.pdf 3.13 Verbatim Text, tho include a fragile
frame and a verbatim environment (see layout file attached).

But there must be something wrong: when I try to compile the attached
lyx file, it gives an error message ()\\i the LaTeX log:

###
No file BeamerSweaveExample.nav.
\openout3 = `BeamerSweaveExample.vrb'.

)
Runaway argument?
! File ended while scanning use of \next.
###

When I change from "Frame (fragile)" to "Frame", it compiles, but when
setting one "echo=TRUE", it does not as it is not in "verbtim". If I
set the environment of the ERT to Verbatim, it still does not compile.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Rainer

Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)