Dear all,

I'm writing because I have a serious problem using lyx 1.6.1 on my MAC OS 10.5.6 and MacTex 2008. I'm used to write papers to be submitted to IEEE journals. I use both article class in lyx and IEEEtran class. In both cases lyx cannot load the bibliography. I see only [?] in the dvi and there are no references at the end of the document. I use a bibtex file that works properly with any latex compiler.

Could you please help me? I was looking for a while on the web, but I cold not fix the problem.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Aldo