Micha Feigin wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:12:05 +0200
Micha Feigin <mi...@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:06:15 -0400
Neal Becker <ndbeck...@gmail.com> wrote:

I found the info in beameruserguide.pdf. It says you need to add [fragile] to \begin{frame}

How would I be able to do this in lyx? (lyx inserts \lyxframe to start a beamer frame)

You need to insert a new frame and the at the begining of the frame title
insert an ert with [fragile]. Not as the next line but as the beginning of the
frame title.

Another solution is to insert the listing from a file. That works with no issues

Doesn't seem like the \begin{frame}[fragile] solution works, tried it in ert
completely and it still didn't work. My solution was to write the listings in a
text file and include it. A bit more cumbersome but it wokrs

It works in ERT (example attached), but it's not a happy solution. I suspect the problem lies in the \lyxframe macro, but I'm not TeX-wise enough to spot where the flaw is.

/Paul