bb schrieb:
The Documentation "User Guide" from December 7, 2008 might be outdated?
The Description of writing a letter (p. 50 in the german version of the
document) does not describe the reality. I tried all types of
letter-documents, but none offers the described option of adress-right?
For instance if I try letter(DIN-Brief, German) I get an environment for
an adressee, but I am unable to write the complete adress with name,
street and town? That is also true for the simple letter environment.
In the letter environment letter(KOMA-Script) I found Name and Town, no
street? May be the adress-supplement will work?
In any case in trying to compile such adress-experiments I get a
message, that an empty document was generatet. Where is the Adress? That
is also true if I add a letter text. That will not be shown in the
compiled document. Is there any description how to make letters with lyx?
Best regards

BB
Try out file>new from template (in your case: Datei> neu von Vorlage) and then any of the templates containing brief or letter... e.g. dinbrief.lyx...
There should be enough explanation in those...

Greetings,
Florian