Hi

I am working with LYX for the first time and am looking for a very nice
looking LYX report template for my assignments af the Engineering college of
Copenhagen. It is not a thesis template i am looking for but rather
something that would give room for the following content:

  Synopsis
1 Introduction
2 Requirement specification
3 Design
4 Theory
5 Analysis
6 Simulations
7 Test
8 Conclusion
9 Appendix

I have been looking for this template myself but without result. I tried to
search for: "technical report lyx template" etc.

I am studying to Electronics engineering and am looking forward to produce
better looking reports. Often i am using a lot of figures and graphs.

I would be very greatfull for a link or an attachment of such an template.

Thank you.
Benjamin