Hey all,

After much effort getting my moderncv CV to work in Lyx 1.5.3, I just
tried making some changes (now running 1.5.6 on intrepid) and LyX will
no longer generate a PDF.

The first error is:

 \moderncvtheme
                   [grey,final]{classic}
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.
 \moderncvtheme[
                    grey,final]{classic}
You're in trouble here.  Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

Then for each section this error:

 \subsection{Research Projects}

You have given more \span or & marks than there were
in the preamble to the \halign or \valign now in progress.
So I'll assume that you meant to type \cr instead.

I've attached the LyX file up to the first section error.

What has changed so much in Lyx between these versions?

Thanks,
B. Bogart