On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Manveru wrote:

Maybe we can add two links (one to Joost's installer, one to yours), and then indicate if one of both is still the old version?

I do not know how the engine below LyX main web page is advanced, but maybe it could check FTP once again and link automatically to latest binaries of WinInstaller and AltInstaller.

If someone gives me a piece of PHP-code with the algorithm to detect them, I can incorporate it into the web page.

I don't think the coding is the problem, but deciding what we want the algorithm to do...

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44