On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de> wrote:

> Drew Kime schrieb:
>
>  I've seen lots of questions about how to make clickable hyperlinks, but
>> I'm
>> trying to go the opposite direction. I'm using the Hyperlink inset in 1.6
>> and it is correctly creating the hyperlink in the PDF. But I need the
>> option
>> to output a PDF which has both the title text and the URL displayed so
>> that
>> it can be printed.
>>

> The hyperlink dialog provides you to enter a special name for the URL. If
> you leave it empty, the link is then also the name, see attached.
>
> regards Uwe

Thanks for the reply, but that's not what I'm trying to do. I *want* the
special name in the electronic version. Pseudocode example: "Please visit
[my blog|http://blogname.com] for more details." In the electronic versions,
I want the current behavior, where "my blog" is displayed, highlighted as a
link to "http://blogname.com";. But I'd like to be able to create a version
for print that would show the special name *and* the URL, since you
obviously can't click on a book.

Drew