> Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:33:07 +0200
> From: uwesto...@web.de
> To: tomasjanse...@hotmail.com
> CC: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
> Subject: Re: Allignment of figure
>
> tomas jansen schrieb:
>
>> When I put a picture inside a float in LyX and make a pdf out of it the
>> allignment is not in the center.
>
> Set the cursor behind or before the figure and use then the paragraph dialog
> to center the paragraph
> and thus also the image.
>
>> I am using version 1.4.1 and making a book with two sides turned on.
>
> I strongly recommend to update to LyX 1.6.2 or at least to LyX 1.5.9.
>
> regards Uwe

Thanks for the answers, sorry for the confusion but I am using version 1.6.1,
cannot download the new version at the moment.
I tried centering the picture, and on the preview screen it does center, just
not in the PDF. I also know how to adjust the size and all.
I tried to change setting in both the float and the picture, and tried with
indent on an off, but nothing seems to happen.
Regards,Tomas
De grappigste filmpjes vind je op MSN Video!
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=nl-nl