Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] wrote:
Could someone point me to any Latex chapter styles, like the ones
below, which I find verrrry useful in creating books:
http://zoonek.free.fr/LaTeX/LaTeX_samples_chapter/0.html

Try the koma-script classes, which make it very easy to configure the chapter headings and such the way you want. Or you can use the titlesec package with any class you want, pretty much. But you do have to get your hands dirty with LaTeX to use either.

rh

  • Chapter s... Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरो नया]
    • Re: ... rgheck
    • Re: ... Les Denham
      • ... Steve Litt
    • Chap... Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरो नया]