Hallo everyone, sorry for my mails but we are in a hurry and the lyx wiki is
not helping me, google neither :(
When I create a TOC in Lyx, it lists all the chapters, sections, etc. in my
book. I can configure it from the document properties, no problem..
then, another feature in lyx is adding Chapters, Sections, etc. with a "*"
simbol next to them. Those entries are not numbered or listed in the TOC.
Now, I need to put in the TOC one of these special entries, a special
*Chapter. I was sure there had to be an option to add a custom entry to
TOC... or a way to solve this in general. Any help please?

Another problem is a little bit complicated to explain: I inserted the TOC
and after that, the first chapter is the famous *Chapter I was talking about
above. My second problem is that in the page where this *Chapter is, on the
top of the page I still see the name "Table of Contents".. this probably
happens, because Lyx is confused, since there's no ordinary Chapter after
the TOC.. in fact, on the next page there's Chapter 1, and on the top left
of the page I can see the small name: "Chapther 1" (the name of the chapter
is of course on the top right corner as usual). So, the problem is that I
have still "Table of Contents" on the top left corner of the page with the
*Chapter.

Cheers,

Luca