2009/5/13 Guenter Milde <mi...@users.berlios.de>

> > Yes.

> Because the document class designer wanted it so (special layout of chapter
> pages).

> >> Even on pages starting a chapter in a book or such?
>
> No TOFU please.
>

> The following code in the preamble should help:
>
> \usepackage{scrpage2}
> \pagestyle{scrheadings}
> \clearscrheadings
> \ohead[\pagemark]{\pagemark}
> \ihead{\headmark}
>
> (tested with scrbook [book (KOMA-script)]).

So I changed my document to the one you tested this trick with, but now I
have only one problem... the page numbering is OK everywhere, but after the
bibliography generated by Latex, I have 2 page numbers! One on the bottom of
the page and one on the top right corner of the page!! To numbers per page
:(
How could I fix this?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Luca