On May 28, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Marcelo Reis wrote:

Marcelo Reis wrote:
Guys, Maybe I'm to stupid, but is there any trick to insert a figure in Lyx?!?!

In editing mode I inserted it on chapter two of my document and it is perfect. After I create the PDF ou DVI file the image automatically goes to the Chapter one?!?
Any ideas?

Marcelo

LOL, I ask and I answer.
Discovered(at least I think) there is an option where you chose
*Advanced Placement Options - Here Definitely.

Alternatively, insert a "clear page" (Insert -> Formatting -> Clear Page). This will dump all remaining floats to the output. This is always a good idea prior to starting a new chapter.

James