On Jun 3, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Semih Özmen wrote:

Hi,

I almost finished my thesis and now I recognized that all eqaution cross-references are shown as 1.23
I want them all be written as Eq. 1.23 or any other prefix.
Are there any fast way to do this?

thanks in advance..

Semih

This is easily done.

1.  Open the LyX file in a text editor like vim or emacs
2. Replace instances of "LatexCommand ref" with "LatexCommand eqref". Be sure that you only do this for equation references, not for other references (like figures, sections, tables, etc.)
3.  Save the file in your text editor.
4.  Re-open in LyX.

NOTE: you should definitely make a backup of your LyX file before you do this, just in case you corrupt something...