rgh...@lyx.org wrote:
> Author: rgheck
> Date: Sat Jun  6 16:29:24 2009
> New Revision: 29997
>
> Log:
> Add a note about docbook() problems.

while we are it - i just quickly browsed through the few links about hacking
docbook
output of lyx listed in http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/DocBook.

its my impression that some of the problems people have to tackle now when
using docbook would be in fact just a few lines of code change. the problem is
that i basically know nothing about the issues around docbook/sgml etc. but it
may be easy for for people using docbook agree on what is to be changed wrt the
lyx output?

i'm thus CC-ing the people for which i have found mails - docbook folks if you
want a little better support of docbook in lyx 2.0 this is the right time to
give us some advices while we are focused on the output issues of html which
are kind of parallel.

pavel